In view of the fact that using the Services of Support Online Sp. z o.o. may include the processing of your personal data, please read the following information (the “Personal Data”, the “Data”).
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation, OJ L.2016.119.1, hereinafter: “the GDPR”), please be informed that:
- The Personal Data Controller is Support Online Sp. z o.o. (“SOL” with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Poleczki 23, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS [National Court Register] number 0000078497, Regon [National Business Registry Number]: 017431965, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 951-20-32-692.
- To process your Personal Data we take appropriate security measures that meet the requirements set out in the provisions of law.
- Your Personal Data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to conclude and implement contracts on IT support for enterprises, design, training, advisory, implementation, or analytical contracts, contracts for activities related to the data processing, etc. – pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- to perform legal obligations imposed on the Controller in connection with the implementation of the contracts, in particular the obligations concerning accounting and tax settlements – pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR,
- c. to establish, exercise, and defend claims between a contracting party and the Controller – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR; in the case of applying a monitoring system and processing the data in the form of images – in order to pursue a legally justified interest of the controller concerning property protection and safety assurance within the monitored area – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- to provide a warranty/complaint service – pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- to perform marketing activities for own products and services by sending information about promotions or new offers via email – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- for statistical purposes within the legally admissible and legitimate interests of the personal data controller – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,/li>
- for other purposes, as detailed in separate information clauses – pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Providing your Personal Data is voluntary but may be necessary for the performance of selected processing purposes, and refusal to provide your personal data:
- in the case of the data processing for the purposes referred to in point 3(a) and (b) above – will prevent the conclusion and execution of the contract,
- in the case of the data processing for the purposes referred to in point 3(d) above – will prevent the provision of the warranty/complaint service,
- in the case of the data processing for the purposes referred to in point 3(e) above – will have no negative consequences,
- in the case of the data processing for the purposes referred to in point 3(c) and (f) above – will prevent the achievement of the specified purposes.
- Personal Data will only be kept for a period of time necessary for the proper performance of the above purposes, and then the data will be stored for a period of limitation of claims and criminal acts, or for a period required by law, e.g. by tax regulations. The Controller can store Personal Data for a period longer than specified only if it results from the obligation imposed on the Controller by the provisions of generally applicable law or where there is another basis for the processing of data defined in Article 6(1) of GDPR.
- The Recipients of Personal Data may only be entities entitled to receive personal data under the provisions of law. In addition, Personal Data may be entrusted to other entities on the basis of a processing contract in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR if their cooperation with SOL is justified by the above purposes (e.g. to entities providing postal, courier, banking, consulting, financial, accounting, tax, auditing, or legal services, as well as to entities providing IT services such as hosting or servicing IT systems and software), including providers and service engineers. In the case of processing the data for the purposes of own products and services marketing by sending information about promotions or new offers via email, the Data recipients may also be advertising agencies, entities providing marketing services (including their selected employees and collaborators), insofar as they participate in the SOL marketing activities.
- You have the right to: access your Personal Data, rectify or erase it, limit its processing, transfer your Data, object to the Data Processing, and in the case of the Data Processing upon your consent – the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed upon the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- If you consider that the provisions on the protection of personal data have been infringed, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in particular in a Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement.
- Your personal Data will/will not be processed by automated means, including profiling.
- Contact to the Personal Data Controller: email@example.com